9 days/7 nights - from $1,499 per person Including airfare from San Francisco and New York Newark International
Travel to Paris for a 7-night stay in the romantic city of Paris. Six full days in the City of Light gives you plenty of time to get to know this amazing city with the activities in this package, including: a unique and interactive Paris city bus tour, a guided sightseeing cruise, a dinner featuring French regional cuisine, and a tour of Montparnasse tower. Also, take in the sights of Central Paris with a two-day open tour hop-on hop-off bus. Starting at $1499 per person, including air, with daily departures.
Day 1 - Depart from New York or San Francisco
Take your trans-Atlantic flight from San Francisco or New York Newark International airport for Paris.
Day 2 - Arrive in Paris
You are met and transferred to your hotel. ((Best Western Ronceray Opera or similar)
Day 3-8 - Paris
6 days in Paris with following activities included in this package:
CRUISE CHAMP - Discover Paris like never before! The Vedettes de Paris was created in 1976 with a new approach to touristic discovery of the capital: quality and friendly cruises on traditional and comfortable boats. Board at the foot of the Eiffel Tower on Vedettes de Paris boats for a 1-hour guided sightseeing cruise on the Seine River and enjoy the marvelous spectacle offered by the monuments and bridges of Paris. On your way admire the Eiffel tower, the Invalides, the Assemblée Nationale, Orsay museum, the Académie Française, the Conciergerie, Notre Dame cathedral, the IMA, the City Hall, Louvre museum, the Place de la Concorde, the Grand Palais and much more… Taste a glass of Champagne and discover Paris on board. Departure at the foot of the Eiffel Tower every half hour every day from 10 am to 10 pm with your open voucher (no need to make a reservation).
PARIS CITY TOUR - The Paris City Vision Tour is an ideal 2-hour excursion for a first trip to Paris to have a glance at the main monuments. Operating daily with departure from central point in Paris very close to the Louvre museum (Place des Pyramides to reach on your own), you will experience an enhanced and interactive visit of Paris with the HistoPad in a double decker bus shared with other passengers and including comments in several languages available. You will have a HistoPad tablet to experience an extraordinary moment during an immersive city tour. It was designed by Paris City Vision to give more modernity to the tour of Paris and allow you to interact in order to be actors in this excursion. This innovative tour of Paris will offer you a unique experience through manipulable 3D reconstructions. Panoramic and 360° views will allow you to discover the biggest sites.
OPEN TOUR (2-day pass, hop-on hop-off bus) - Want to spend two days taking in the sights of central Paris? All aboard for the perfect tour: Take advantage of the freedom and simplicity offered by the largest hop-on hop-off bus network in Paris and see and admire the city’s architecture, works of art, famous fashion houses, restaurants and monuments as you explore the capital with our special two-day pass. Freedom. Simplicity. Enjoy Paris your own way! Admire the river Seine, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower from the high vantage point of the upper decks of our open-top double-decker buses. Stunning views guaranteed. Get on and off whenever and wherever you like across all three of the routes with this all-in-one pass. Two-dau pass (consecutive days)… Visit Paris your way! Take a trip to the heart of the City of Light: Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Seine, Sacré-Coeur, Moulin Rouge... Breathtaking views of the landscapes and wonders of the capital from the upper deck of your buses. Jump on and off where and when you like. With a single Pass you can make use of the entire hop-on-hop-off bus network – the largest in Paris. The pass is valid for our 3 circuits covering the major must-seen sights of Paris!
AUBERGE DU LOUVRE - Located in the very heart of Paris at 2 steps from the Louvre museum, this restaurant offers a French regional cuisine served in a rustic decor decorated with copper utensils and antique paintings. Your menu includes starter + main course + dessert + 1 glass of wine + 1 coffee and you have the choice on the spot between 3 starters, 3 main courses and 3 desserts.
TOUR MONTPARNASSE - The Montparnasse tower is the tallest skyscraper in Paris, located in the Necker district (15th arrondissement) of Paris. The Observatory located at the 56th floor of the Montparnasse tower offers a panorama of entire Paris. This unique viewpoint overlooking is located at an altitude of 200 meters and offers a 360° view of the capital up to 40 km day and night when the weather conditions are favorable. Completely renovated in 2011, the site offers two levels of visit: The 56th floor, covered, with many facilities to better understand the city and its history: terminals and interactive panoramas, exhibition of historical photos of Paris. This level also offers a bar and a souvenir shop. The 800 m2 outdoor terrace 27 has been designed to make the most of the breathtaking view of Paris via large bay windows. A Champagne bar is open there during the summer. The Montparnasse Tower Observatory welcomes 1.5 million visitors a year and has placed the tower at the 14th position of the most visited Parisian monuments. This is simply the best view of Paris.
Day 9 - Paris/New York or San Francisco
You are transferred to the airport for your return flight to the US.
Scroll right for more info »»
Land & Air taxes are per person based on double occupancy and include government taxes and fees.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||June 20-3006/20 - 06/30|| ||July 1 - August 31
07/01 - 08/31|| ||September 1 - October 31
09/01 - 10/31|| ||April 1 - May 31
04/01 - 05/31|| ||June 1-3006/01 - 06/30|| ||July 1 - August 31
07/01 - 08/31|| ||September 1 - October 31
09/01 - 10/31|| |
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip airfare from San Francisco or New York Newark International to Paris coach class
- 7 nights with buffets breakfasts at hotel Best Western Ronceray Opéra or similar
- Private return transfers in private car with driver from Paris airport to hotel on arrival and from hotel to Paris airport on departure
- 1 romantic cruise on Seine River including a glass of Champagne and departing from Eiffel Tower
- 2-hour Paris city tour by bus (departing from and ending at central point in Paris)
- A dinner with 3-course menu and drinks at typical restaurant l'Auberge du Louvre
- 2-day pass Paris open tour hop-on hop-off bus
- Entrance to the Montparnasse tower to discover the most beautiful view of Paris from the 56th floor
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- 3-star, Standard (S) hotel, as per itinerary
- If hotel listed is not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Tickets must be issued within 2 days of reservation; full payment must be received upon reservation
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change fee ($250-$600 per person) and 100% cancellation penalties apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.